Grandma’s Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Gravy
Slow cooker pork chops and gravy are cooked to fork-tender perfection. Smothered with a simple gravy, these slow cooker pork chops are one of my favorite home style meals.
Its softball season in my house so that means I’m pulling out all the slow cooker meals that I have! Nothing like coming home after a busy workday and softball practice to a filling homecooked southern meal to make ya feel good. Whip up some instant mashed potatoes #ad https://amzn.to/2U2C4yZ and you are set for dinner in less than 15 minutes.
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless center cut pork chops (about 8)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 21 ounces cream of chicken soup (2 cans)
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, dry mustard and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Dredge the pork chops in the flour mixture and place them in the hot skillet.
- Allow them to brown for 2-3 minutes, then flip the pork chops to brown them on the other side for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Place the browned pork chops in a slow cooker.
- Pour two cans of cream of chicken soup over the pork chops.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 4-5 hours, until the temperature of the pork reaches between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium), on a meat thermometer.
- Serve immediately.
The calories shown are based on the 1 serving, which is 1 pork chops with 1/6 of the gravy. Since different brands of ingredients have different nutritional information, the calories shown are just an estimate. **We are not dietitians and recommend you seek a nutritionist for exact nutritional information.**
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 881mg | Potassium: 573mg | Vitamin A: 135IU | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1.9mg
*Picture and original recipe by tasteoflizzyt.com